BHS Summer School 2014
- 1st Semester Dates: Monday, June 9-Friday, June 27
- 2nd Semester Dates: Monday, July 7- Friday, July 25
All classes are 4 hours with a 25-minute lunch break between periods. Students cover a semester of work in 15 school days.
- Summer School is offered at the following sites: Bloomington HS, Colton HS, Grand Terrace HS, and Washington Alternative HS
- Applications are now available in the Counseling Office.
Registration Deadline is Friday, May 16th, 2014!!
CST Testing Schedule and Dates
Tuesday, April 15th-ELA CST (11th grade students only)
Thursday, April 17th-ELA CST (11th grade students only)
Tuesday, April 22nd, CST Math (eligible 11th grade students only)
Thursday, April 24th, CST Life Science (all 10th grade students only)
We will be on a regualar bell schedule. NO MIN. DAYS!
BHS STUDENT AND TEACHERS OF THE MONTH:
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!
Late Start Wednesday Calendar
Please click here to view Late Start Wednesday Calendar. Testing, Senior, District, and Late Start Wednesday calendars are also posted under the "calendar" tab on the left side of the web page.
AFTER SCHOOL TUTORING IS AVAILABLE FOR 2ND SEMESTER!
Please click on the link below to view the after school tutoring schedule for 2nd semester
Semester 2 After School Tutoring Schedule
Intevention Programs Available at BHS- All meetings are held in Room 587
- Anger Management- Wednesdays 1/5/14-2/26/14 (6 week session)
- Drug and Alcohol- Thursdays 1/16/14-3/6/14 (8 week session)
- Grief and Loss- Fridays 1/24/14- 3/7/14 (6 week session- no class on 2/14)
For more information please contact Matt Sutherland, S3 Grant Coordinator @