Washington High School offers a small learning environemnt for students at-risk. We have a 7-12 Secondary Special Day Class (SDC) program run by veteran teacher Sherry Kearby. The program follows the same schedule as the middle and high school opportunity programs. We pride ourselves in offering our stuedents an academic program that is both safe and nurturing where our students develop, thrive, and move successfully to their comprehensive home schools or graduate and become productive community members.
Teacher/Counselor Program Extension Sherry Kearby Secondary At-Risk SDC 580-5826 sherry_Kearby@cjusd.net
Secondary At-Risk 580-5822 Josej_gonzalez@cjusd.net
Secondary At-Risk 580-5817 email@example.com
- Located at Washington School, Colton (East C Street near Mt. Vernon)
- Bus Service is provided
- Classes meet on Mondays from 9:40 a.m. - 1:45 p.m. and Tuesday - Friday from 9:40 a.m. - 3:40 p.m.
- Class is operated (Secondary)
- Class size is 1:18 maximum with a SDC teacher and special education aides in each classroom
- Students enroll via Discipline Panel, Expulsion Panel, DART, or referral from Comprehensive School, and a change of placement IEP