What is it?
Google Apps for Education (GAFE) is an email, a calendar, and a drive-to store all your school work. It is a way to share and work together; it can be accessed anywhere with an internet connection, including smartphones and tablets.
How do I log in?
You can log into your account two ways:
1. Log into your account at: http://drive.google.com/a/my.cjusd.net using your district student ID# and district password. Click "Login". You can access your account from any web enabled device:
- Your CJUSD username is your student ID number.
- Your password is the same as your district password.
- Your e-mail address is the first three characters of your first name, the first initial of your last name and the last 4 digits of your student ID followed by @my.cjusd.net. For example Student "Firstname Lastname with an ID of 123456 will receive an GAFE e-mail address of firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Sign in using your district email address and district password.
Don't forget your student email: email@example.com
-first 3 letters of your first name
-first letter of your last name
-last 4 numbers of your student ID
On the next screen use your district student ID# and district password and click Login.
That's it! You're in! You can now go directly to G o o g l e at: www.google.com and log on using your tablet, computer or phone.