Message from the principal Joda Murphy
Welcome to the 2018 2019 school year at Colton High School! The staff and I look forward to working with you and your family over the course of the school year. Families of 9th graders will receive a welcome back letter in the mail addressing information they need to know for the upcoming school year. All information will be found on our website and in print copies during registration time. In order for students to receive their tentative schedules, they must have:
- Completed emergency card (preprinted emergency cards are available to pick up from the office June 28 – July 6 and July 16 – 20 from 8-2. Blank emergency cards are available in English and Spanish on our website)
- Completed parent education level form (available on website or from front office June 28 – July 6 and July 16 – 20 from 8-2)
Please make every effort for your child to attend registration so they may pick up textbooks, review their tentative schedule, purchase PE clothes and receive their current ID card. All students are expected to show their ID when they arrive on campus and have available to show to staff throughout the school day.
Please remember we are preparing students for the workforce, and as a part of being ready they must dress appropriately. Please review the dress code carefully before going back to school shopping so all students are ready to learn and preparing for their futures!
Please mark your calendars for important school dates:
- Wednesday, August 8 – first day of school. Students should arrive to school before 7:15 am.
- Thursday, August 16 – Freshmen Barbeque and freshmen luau, 6 – 8 pm in the McIntosh gym
- Thursday, August 16 – Parent Workshop and Barbeque for parents of all grade levels, 6 – 8 pm beginning in the Whitmer Auditorium. Please review the link for planned workshops.
- Thursday, August 30 – Back to School Night from 6:00 – 8:00 pm beginning in the auditorium
(documentos de Registro)
- Welcome Back Letter (español)
- Emergency Card (español)
- Parent Education Level (español)
- Dress Code (español)
- Registration Schedule (español)