Home Choice Program (K-8)
Home Choice is a Colton Joint Unified School District program providing an optional Kindergarten - 8th grade public education for families desiring to educate their children at home. Home Choice is built around an independent study model and acts as a support system to parents. Home schooling parents desiring a complete curriculum, testing, academic support, certificated teacher support and legal accountability will benefit from this program.
- Transportation is not provided
- Weekly parents and students meet with the Home Choice teacher to receive curriculum based assignments, instructional support, and grades, as well as borrow instructional materials and submit completed assignments
- The parent is the primary instructor a home, with advisement of the Home Choice teacher
- CA State Standards must be met
- Students must participate in a District and State testing
Call 909-580-5828 for more information.