About "How to Raise Emotionally Healthy Children"
Babies, toddlers, children, teenagers, parents and grandparents all have the same emotional needs. Meeting these needs in childhood provides the foundation for success in school, work, relationships, marriage, and life in general. How to Raise Emotionally Healthy Children, a parenting book by Gerald Newmark, PhD, shows parents how to combine common sense and systematic methods to create a family atmosphere where children and parents thrive.
During presentations on HOw to Raise Emotionally Halthy CHildren parents will learn to be more effective in helping children to:
- Have self-respect and treat others respectfully
- Have self-confidence and show confidence in others
- Have a positive attitudetowards life and people
- Relate well to parents and contribute to family life
- Develop self-discipline and avoid impulsive, self-defeating actions
- Resist negative influences of society.